Origin of establishment
In the 21st century, one of the most concerned issues in the world is industrial upgrading. In view of the shortage of local enterprise resource planning talents in Taiwan. In 1998, National Central University, in conjunction with the software and hardware of SAP and Sun, to establish "Enterprise Resource Planning Center" (hereinafter referred to as "ERP Center"), offered SAP ERP Practical Course and related research into cultivating business management and technology integration talents. Later, due to the demand for analysis talents, ERP Center offered Big Data Training Course to business intelligence analysts or data analysts.
- The first ERP center in Taiwan
- The first ERP program in Taiwan
- The most comprehensive educational resources in Taiwan
- The most professors of professional consultant-trained in Taiwan
- Directly supported by SAP (one of the world's largest manufacturer company)