Dear Professors and Lecturers,
Due to the unprecedented pandemic,
we had to cancel our intended physical Conference at the Academic Competence Center (ACC) APJ at Victoria University in Melbourne in July 2020.
Instead, we now plan to run the SAP Academic Conference APJ + GC and Boot Camps 2020 virtually. This Conference will be co-hosted by SAP University Alliances with the Academic Board APJ + GC, University Competence Center (UCC) China, Academic Competence Center (ACC) APJ and Academic Competence Center Taiwan.
It will be held online from November 23rd ~ 27th 2020. We will discuss how the pandemic has accelerated digital transformation in enterprises and the urgent need for digital skills. We will also share on the roll out of SAP cloud solutions UA curricula in 2021, academia research, best practices on teaching SAP, and student certification, etc.
Also watch out for virtual Train-the-Trainer bootcamps in these areas:
· Introduction to SAP S/4HANA with GBI dataset
· SAP HANA
The access to the system for these bootcamps may have some latency issue and if so, we will run demos/preview sessions.
· SAP Cloud Platform
· SAP Analytics Cloud
· SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
· SAP SuccessFactors
· SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
· Email SAP at email@example.com to be added on the invite list or for more
· There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for this event.
· Invitation and preliminary agenda will be sent in late-September 2020.
· Share this event with your colleagues who may be keen to participate.
Call for Contents
Welcome to email SAP at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to share a topic on academic research project,or best practice for teaching online hands-on, or other interesting topics.